About Our Work
In July 2012, MiracleFeet began a partnership with Faith Clinical Orthopedic Rehabilitation Center (FACORC), the organization that created the Liberia Clubfoot Program (LCP). MiracleFeet supports LCP in training new practitioners, providing treatment supplies, family education and community outreach, and administrative support. LCP has also developed a strong outreach team called Foot Soldiers to inform the Liberian population that clubfoot can be treated. The outreach team regularly visits schools, market places and other public gathering places to deliver their message. LCP advocates for the integration of clubfoot services into the Liberian Department of Rehabilitation for an eventual transition to the Liberian government.
- FACORC Clinic, Paynesville, Red-light; Monrovia, Montserrado Co.
- Martha Tubman Memorial Hospital; Zwedru, Grand Gedeh Co.
- Ganta United Methodist Hospital; Ganta, Nimba Co.
- Liberia Government Hospital; Buchanan, Grand Bassa Co.
- Phebe Hospital; Gbanga, Bong Co.
- JJ Dossen Hospital; Harper, Maryland Co.
- Tellewoyan Hospital; Voinjamai, Lofa Co.
MiracleFeet Program Manager: Noé Rajerison
FACORC Executive Director: Augustine B. Chiewolo
New York Times journalist Nicholas Kristof visited MiracleFeet-supported clinics in Liberia in 2017. Read his compelling column about the experience.